STAFF ONLINE
Latest topics
» [Download Music] Emjay Stylez – Sashe
Today at 4:27 am by Emmi

» [Download Music] Bobo Large – Small Girl Big God
Today at 4:19 am by Emmi

» [Download Music] Classykinging – Love Me Like You (Slay Mama)
Today at 4:12 am by Emmi

» So SAD!! Container Falls Off Truck & Crushes 2 Persons To Death
Yesterday at 11:07 pm by Emmi

» Ritual Killers Explain How They Open Children’s Skulls And Remove Their Brains
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Emmi

» Wicked Lady Baths Stepson With Hot Water After A Fight With His Mom
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Emmi

» [Download Video] Motigbana By Olamide
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by Emmi

» TOO BAD! Factory Worker R*pes 16-Year Old Girl In Lagos
Yesterday at 5:47 pm by Emmi

»  Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Intercourse
Yesterday at 5:43 pm by Emmi

» [Music] Daice – Oshey
Yesterday at 5:34 pm by Emmi

» [Download Music] Freshgreen Ft. Wizboyy – Asili (Gossip)
Yesterday at 5:22 pm by Emmi

» [Download Music] Eli Marliq – Greater
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by Emmi

» [Download Music] Lyoo Zee – God Dey Answer (Prod. by Dabeat)
Yesterday at 4:56 pm by Emmi

» [Download Music] Cover Me By Wale Wonda
Yesterday at 4:43 pm by Emmi

» [Download Music] Onye By Aizen
Yesterday at 4:35 pm by Emmi

» [Download Music] Motigbana By Olamide
Yesterday at 4:24 pm by Emmi

» Cholera Outbreak Kills 28 Persons
Yesterday at 8:57 am by Emmi

» “I Am Not Just Wizkid’s Baby Mama, I’m Also His Manager” – Jada P Cries Out
Yesterday at 5:54 am by Emmi

» Kidnapper Who Slept Off During Operation, Finally Dies
Yesterday at 5:50 am by Emmi

» Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers
Yesterday at 5:48 am by Emmi

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] Emjay Stylez – Sashe

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:27 am by Emmi

Juice Entertainment World “Sashe” as a song has to do with hustling and staying focused on your grind.

So Emjay Stylez dishes out this feel-good song stating how he struggled everyday to rise to the top and how people looked down on him in the past.

This is a song for the guys and the Ladies would love this too…..The song was …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] Bobo Large – Small Girl Big God

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:19 am by Emmi

Rap artiste, Bobo Large takes a break from spitting hardcore lyrics and shines once again with his hot new single “Small Girl Big God”, a genius blend of sweet highlife and rap.

Produced by Tony Ross, ‘Small Girl Big God’ addresses the current social mishap trending amongst young ladies in the society today.

Bobo Large’s unique …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Classykinging – Love Me Like You (Slay Mama)

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:12 am by Emmi

Here’s a new single by “Classykinging” titled “Love Me Like You (Slay Mama)“.

This is a mega hit produced by “Deez” and would definitely enjoy your repeat button.

Listen & Download “Classykinging – Love Me Like You (Slay Mama)” below:-

[left]

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria [url=http://www.9jatechs.com/tags/Music]…

[ Full reading ]

[Music] Daice – Oshey

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:34 pm by Emmi

Awodamila segun, the 21 years old unsigned singer and songwriter, popularly known as Daice, Nigerian artist based in Ondo State, originally from Ondo state, Idanre, a student of Adekunle Ajasin University, has been dropping freestyles and demo songs.

Now comes with a brand new mind blowing official single titled Oshey produced and mastered …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Freshgreen Ft. Wizboyy – Asili (Gossip)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:22 pm by Emmi

Italy based music sensation, Freshgreen releases hot single titled “Asili (Gossip)” featuring multiple award winning highlife singer, Wizboyy who is famous for his hit singles: “Screensaver”, “Owusagi” & “Infinity”.

With the highly prolific Mr. T producing this melodious tune, expect nothing less than good music at it’s …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

Harrysong Vs Five Star Music: Kcee’s Manager Beats Harrysong’s Manager To Pulp In Public (See Photos)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snows
Ultimate goal ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Ultimate goal  ✭✭✭✭✭✭

PostSnows on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Following Harrysong’s exist from Five Star music about a week ago, a lot has been going on underground between the label and the music star. We do not know if Kcee and E-Money were aware of this development but we’ve receieved reports that on Thursday, December 1, Kcee’s manager Soso Soberekon with his boys blocked Harrysong’s manager Desmond Ike and another crew member, Bishop and beat them up.

Speaking with Harrysong’s manager, Desmond he disclosed that while they were leaving the birthday party of the president of Nigerian Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick which was held at Parkview estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, Soso followed him outside while he was trying to go drive the car and started assaulted him.

He added that, Soso accused him of making Harrysong quit the record label but before he could say anything, Soso and his boys pounced on him and the other crew member. At that point, Harrysong who was waiting for Desmond to bring the car came towards the scene but it took the intervention of some comedians to stop Soso and his boys from assaulting Harrysong and his boys. Desmond also revealed that, ever since Harrysong left the label he has been receiving death threats from Soso.

Harrysong’s manager Desmond and another member of the crew, Bishop beaten by Soso. The former label mate and CEO of Alter Plate music, Harrysong confirmed the reported adding that: “I do not know why Soso had to go to this extent but I am sure that it is just a personal beef between him and my manager.

Kcee and E-Money would never send him to do such a thing but I am still shocked why Soso went that far.” However, news also got to us that the Nigerian police has visited Soso Soberekon in his home on Friday, December 2, but he is already on the run but when he was on his phone he promised to make himself available at the police station on Monday, December 5, as he is out of town.

Also Soso Soberekon was not the only one at Amaju Pinnick’s birthday but came along with Kcee and E-Money, as he decided to carry out his devilish act while his ‘ogas’ were inside enjoying the party. It could be recalled that earlier in the year, Five Star disclosed that Soso Soberekon has been sacked after he passed across a false information about Skiibii’s death. Just wondering why he is still with them tho! STUNT?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum