STAFF ONLINE
Latest topics
» [Download Music] CDQ Ft. Davido – Entertainer
by Emmi Today at 8:05

» 2018/2019 Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) First & Second Batch Admission Lists
by Emmi Today at 7:28

» 2018/2019 Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) Remedial to 100 Level & IJMB to 200 Level Admission Lists
by Emmi Today at 7:18

» Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) 32nd Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events
by Emmi Today at 5:55

» Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) 26th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events
by Emmi Yesterday at 23:32

» Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (NWU) First Batch Admission List
by Emmi Yesterday at 19:57

» 2018/2019 Bowen University Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
by Emmi Yesterday at 19:44

» 2018/2019 Bauchi State University (BASUG) Remedial Admission Letter
by Emmi Yesterday at 19:37

» 2018/2019 Bauchi State University (BASUG) Remedial Admission List
by Emmi Yesterday at 19:17

» University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Notice on Allocation of Hostel Accommodation for 2018/2019 Academic Session
by Emmi Yesterday at 18:49

» 2018/2019 University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Lists (A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H)
by happynewyearimages Yesterday at 18:45

» 2018/2019 Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Lecture Timetable for 1st Semester
by Emmi Yesterday at 16:27

» 2018/2019 Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission List Batch A, B & C
by Emmi Yesterday at 15:55

» Kaduna State University (KASU) 3rd Combined Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events
by Emmi Yesterday at 15:40

» [Download Music] Tiwa Savage – One (Prod. by Killertunes)
by Emmi Yesterday at 15:31

» 2018 New Original/Official Neco Gce Timetable
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:18

» [Download Video] Skiibii Ft. Reekado Banks – Sensima
by Emmi Yesterday at 7:58

» [Download Music] Ayuz Ft. Kizz Daniel & Davido – One Ticket (Cover)
by Emmi Yesterday at 6:29

» Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Disclaimer on 2018/2019 Acceptance Fee Payment
by Emmi Yesterday at 0:20

» National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Important Information to all 2018 Batch ‘C’ Prospective Corps Members
by Emmi Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 23:59

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] CDQ Ft. Davido – Entertainer

Fri 16 Nov 2018 - 8:05 by Emmi

#CDQ has finally released his highly teased Ibile Mugabe Album.

The project came out laced with 17 songs as expected. Off the project check out this #Davido featured song titled “Entertainer”.

In a cut produced by Masterkraft.

Listen & Download “CDQ Ft. Davido – Entertainer” below:-

[left]

Do …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] Tiwa Savage – One (Prod. by Killertunes)

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 15:31 by Emmi

Tiwa Savage the queen of Afrobeats music releases a new single titled ‘One’ as the year end. The highly anticipated track ‘One’ is a melodic tune that should hit home for Afrosoul music lovers.

Capping off a very strong and successful year with two MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA) nomination, including Best African Artist.

One’ …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Ayuz Ft. Kizz Daniel & Davido – One Ticket (Cover)

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 6:29 by Emmi

Fresh single from #Ayuz, cover of the trending jam by Kizz Daniel Ft #DavidoOne Ticket“.

Ayuz cover the song and he decided to drop this jam, before dropping Official Video of his last single trending everywhere “Sho Mi” kindly check this out and thank us later.

Listen & Download “Ayuz Ft. Kizz Daniel & Davido – One …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] ALB Ft. Slimcase – My Daddy (Remix)

Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 14:08 by Emmi

Brilliant Music present the remix of My Daddy by its talented act – #ALB which he features the otunba lamba himself – #Slimcase.

This tune was produced by – Mr Khally, Mixed & Mastered by – Indomix.

Listen & Download “ALB Ft. Slimcase – My Daddy (Remix)” below:-

[left]

Do …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] DJ Mikiano Ft. Mr Real, Small Doctor & Terry Apala – Gbese

Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 14:03 by Emmi

Fast rising Disc Jockey DJ Mikiano releases his debut single “Gbese” featuring street heavy weights Mr. Real, Terry Apala and Small Doctor.

DJ Mikiano popular for making one of the most popular Mixtapes, recruits top street acts to produce a vibe that is here to stay.

“Gbese” was produced by Zedikus and mixed and mastered by Makai …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

Lawyer Slumps, Dies In Court While Cross-Examining A Witness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Thu 5 Jul 2018 - 17:00

Obinna Onuoha, an Aba based lawyer, has reportedly slumped and died during a court session at High Court I in Obingwa area of Abia State. He slumped while cross examining a witness to the opposing party.

The incident sources said caused a pandemonium as people who were at the court scampered.
It was learnt that Onuoha died due to the impact of a fall in an undisclosed hospital where he was rushed for medical attention.
But a source close to the family told The Nation that the legal practitioner from a medical report died of cardiac arrest.
A lawyer who pleaded not to be mentioned lamented the death of Onuoha whom his life, he said, could have been saved if there was any medical or Para-medical staff to administer first aid treatment on the spot when the incident happened.
“I don’t really know the man too well. But I was told that the man is an Ngwa man. It is a pity that such a thing could happen. It could happen to anyone. Lawyers are human beings after all.
“I suspect that it could be stress or something related to heart attack which could have simply been dealt with if there were any medical personnel or even a Para-medic around to attend to him.
“I believe that we should always check our health status frequently which I am sure that will help to reduce incidence of such because constant checkup and visit to our physicians would help to reveal some of the hidden things in our body system.”
Another lawyer however said that they suspected that the colleague died because of an internal head injury as, the “man was said to have landed, hitting his head on the ground.”
The chairman, Aba branch of Nigeria Bar Association (NBA), Bob Ogu confirmed the incident and lamented the loss.
Ogu stated that late Onuoha was more than a colleague to him.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum