» [Download Music] Lil Cash Pablo Ft. Zlatan Ibile – 2day 2day
by Emmi Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» [Download Video] AB Style – Siriri Werere
by Emmi Yesterday at 5:32 pm

» [Download Video] Phlex Ft. Rayvanny – Bam Bam
by Emmi Yesterday at 5:27 pm

» [Download Music] DJ Kaywise x DJ Maphorisa x Mr Eazi – Alert
by Emmi Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» [Download Music] Donsun – Gbagam (Connect)
by Emmi Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» [Download Music] IV Ft. Burning Soundz – Breath Longer
by Emmi Yesterday at 5:03 pm

» [Download Music] Cody Blayzz – Ete Sen
by Emmi Yesterday at 4:56 pm

» [Download Video] Ledo – KillahMan
by Emmi Yesterday at 2:02 pm

» [Download Video] TeeGold – Gbedu
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:56 pm

» [Download Video] Prodit Ft. Giftty – Jollof
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:42 pm

» [Download Music] Slymkrez – No Lie
by Emmi Yesterday at 11:45 am

» [Download Music] Ibeh – Fresh
by Emmi Yesterday at 11:30 am

» [Download Music] Mife – Bamijo
by Emmi Yesterday at 10:43 am

» [Download Music] Wiz Kamil Ft. Hyper Montana – Jaapaa
by Emmi Yesterday at 10:37 am

» [Download Music + Video] Au-Pro – Kweka
by Emmi Yesterday at 3:07 am

» [Download Video] Mr. Dutch Ft. Burna Boy – E No Finish
by Emmi Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] C-Black x Q2 x Abraham Soul – Kill Person

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:31 am by Emmi

It’s a hot freestyle as #Q2 of Rashdimu Records teams up with Cblack & Abraham Soul of Mafia Gang to deliver another street banger titled – Kill Person. Talk less. Cop the tune, dance and enjoy.

Listen & Download “C-Black x Q2 x Abraham Soul – Kill Person” below:-

Do you want to download all …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] Tipsy Ft. Harrysong – Destiny

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:50 pm by Emmi

Indigenous Nigerian Female Rapper #Tipsy releases a Brand new single Titled Destiny, On destiny she enlist Alterplate boss and Hit Maker #Harrysong.

Listen & Download “Tipsy Ft. Harrysong – Destiny” below:-

[left]

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >>Nigeria Music

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Jamo Pyper Ft. Zlatan & Naira Marley – Omode Meta

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:40 pm by Emmi

Three is a number, the tripping point of storm before the calm. This track ‘Omode Meta‘ meaning three kids in Nigerian western language Yoruba sheds more lights on the significance of three.

Jamo Pyper featuring #Zlatan  and Naira Marley. ENJOY!!!

Listen & Download “Jamo Pyper Ft. Zlatan & Naira Marley – Omode Meta” below:-

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Lil Cash Pablo Ft. Zlatan Ibile – 2day 2day

Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:33 pm by Emmi

Koja crooner, Lil Cash Pablo is here again with a fresh new music.

The talented act teams up with Zlatan Ibile, the Jogor crooner and Zanku lord to deliver this banging jam titled “2day 2day” which was produced by Rexxie pondaBeat.

Lil Cash Pablo as he is fondly called shows he’s one to watch out for and definitely has a lot more …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] DJ Kaywise x DJ Maphorisa x Mr Eazi – Alert

Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:15 pm by Emmi

Multiple Award winning Disc Jockey DJ Kaywise is here with another big tune with two big africa song gods; Mr Eazi and DJ Maphorisa titled “Alert“.

The new single have been enjoying several social media engagement from thousand of fans via twitter and instagram as followers of these three acts had been reacting to the digital media …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

Ekiti Election: Apostle Sulaiman Under Attack Over Failed Prophesy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:40 am

Over the years, the controversial Apostle Johnson Sulaiman has not ceased to curry controversy through his remarks on socio-political issues and prophesies.

First, in the wake of the controversial anti-preaching bill in Kaduna State in April 2016, the founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide had a spat with Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai, calling him out for initiating such law.
So hot was the spat that the lanky clergy ‘predicted’ El-Rufai’s death.
Not given to such intimidation, Governor El-Rufai dared the cleric to declare the exact day he (governor) would die.
“Of course, I will die. But if that apostle is truly an apostle, he should mention the day I will die,” El-Rufai was quoted as saying in an interview.
Sulaiman’s response was, however, short of public expectation of the reinforcement of his ‘prophesy’ when he said: “The man (El-Rufai) said I should give him the date of his death. You are dead already, ask for the date of your burial. I don’t give dates for death, but I can give (the) date of your burial.”
Next, an attempt made by the Department of State Service (DSS) to arrest Sulaiman on January 24, 2018, during a two-day crusade in Ado-Ekiti, was foiled in a dramatic manner by Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, whose aversion to President Muhammadu Buhari’s presidency is not hidden.
The botched arrest of Sulaiman followed a statement credited to him in which he asked members of his church in Auchi, Edo State to resist killings by suspected herdsmen and alleged plot by Buhari to Islamise the country.
Fayose, who had participated in the opening day of the crusade, stormed the hotel where the clergyman was lodged with his security men and prevented DSS operatives from arresting Sulaiman.
Like the proverbial tortoise in Nigerian folklore, Apostle Sulaiman again in May this year went prophetic on the recently concluded Ekiti governorship election as though he was in direct contact with God, saying: ”God told me expressly that APC is finished in Nigeria and you see how God will disgrace them in Ekiti.” With a dose of finality, he added: “They will lose heavily.”
With the turn of events during the Ekiti governorship election, where the All Progressives’ Congress (APC) standard bearer, Dr. Kayode Fayemi trounced PDP’s candidate, Prof. Olusola Eleka, garnering 197,459 votes as against Olusola’s 178,114 to emerge as governor-elect, Sulaiman attempted to rationalise his blunder in a Twitter message/video he posted on July 16.
Claiming that the video containing his prediction was done long before the election, he said: “That video making the rounds was done three weeks ago, before the Ekiti election. I gave a prophecy about Ekiti that I saw PDP taking over, but if PDP in that state do not take care, they will lose it because I saw people gathering to pray against it.”
But the pastor’s remarks on his failed prophesy did not go down well with many Nigerians who immediately called him out on online news sites as well as the social media.
A social media user, Solomon Lemoro, said: “Face saving! It won’t work. You didn’t see anything ab initio.”
“Come see wayo Pastor, said another respondent, Abdullahi Umar Palladan, who chose to write in pidgin.
George Okon on his part wrote: “Doesn’t it feel good when naysayers are made to eat their words for discrediting a honest government like President Buhari’s? Who God has blessed, no one can curse. Positive predictions about Buhari all the way from now.”
Yet another commentator, Wyclef Nzavi, wrote: “No, buddy. You can’t give two possible outcomes and claim it to be prophetic. It’s either a win or a loss, not a game of chances.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum