STAFF ONLINE
Latest topics
» [Download Music] D’Tunes Ft. Mystro & Terri – Chika Bonita
by Emmi Today at 3:22 pm

» Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission List for Session 2018 /2019
by Emmi Today at 3:07 pm

» Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Notice to 2018/2019 Admission Seekers
by Emmi Today at 2:50 pm

» FUOYE Schedule Date for Pre-Degree 2nd Entrance Examination For 2018/2019 Session
by Emmi Today at 2:19 pm

» [Download Music] Efe — 6 Packs (prod by Kayce)
by Emmi Today at 1:07 pm

» Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa ND & HND Has Schedule Their 2018/2019 Academic Session School Fees
by Emmi Today at 7:17 am

» [Download Music] Oritse Femi – Jaiye
by Emmi Today at 5:53 am

» [Download Video] Masterkraft Ft. CDQ, Magnito & Broda Shaggi – Kere Oh!
by Emmi Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» [Download Music] Manny Jay – Loud
by Emmi Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» [Download Video] Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» Government Objective and Essay 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:07 pm

» CRS Objective and Essay 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:33 am

» [Download Music] C-Black x Q2 x Abraham Soul – Kill Person
by Emmi Yesterday at 6:31 am

» [Download Music] Tipsy Ft. Harrysong – Destiny
by Emmi Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:50 pm

» [Download Music] Jamo Pyper Ft. Zlatan & Naira Marley – Omode Meta
by Emmi Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:40 pm

» [Download Music] Lil Cash Pablo Ft. Zlatan Ibile – 2day 2day
by Emmi Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:33 pm

» [Download Video] AB Style – Siriri Werere
by Emmi Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:32 pm

» [Download Video] Phlex Ft. Rayvanny – Bam Bam
by Emmi Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 pm

» [Download Music] DJ Kaywise x DJ Maphorisa x Mr Eazi – Alert
by Emmi Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:15 pm

» [Download Music] Donsun – Gbagam (Connect)
by Emmi Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] D’Tunes Ft. Mystro & Terri – Chika Bonita

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:22 pm by Emmi

Ace Producer D’Tunes is back with a brand new single after the release of his double release Simbobo and Kolesi which both featured Dr Dolor’s Teni.

This one is tittled “Chika Bonita” where he features #Mystro and starboy newbies “#Terri“. This a rea definition of Afro Pop!

Listen & Download “D’Tunes Ft. Mystro …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] Efe — 6 Packs (prod by Kayce)

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:07 pm by Emmi

Big Brother Naija, See Gobbe winner, #Efe Money has unleashed a new record he titles, “6 Packs”.

This is an afrobeat vibe, a different sound from the usual Efe is known with. It could potentially be a huge record giventhe relatable topic he addresses in the song.

efe 6 packs

The track is produced by Kayce!

Check on it below.. …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Oritse Femi – Jaiye

Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:53 am by Emmi

Jaiye by Oritse Femi just surfaced online as a leaked song, produced by Popito.

While his previous release “Born To Win ” is still making waves out there, download,listen and drop comments below.

Listen & Download “Oritse Femi – Jaiye” below:-

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Manny Jay – Loud

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:07 pm by Emmi

Skilashy Empire Records premieres this new one from “Manny Jay

After the release of Aragbe which went viral as a prayer song for both old and young, now His here with “Loud“.

Get to listen and enjoy the song “Loud”

Get your headsets and enjoy below.

Listen & Download “Manny Jay – Loud” below:-

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] C-Black x Q2 x Abraham Soul – Kill Person

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:31 am by Emmi

It’s a hot freestyle as #Q2 of Rashdimu Records teams up with Cblack & Abraham Soul of Mafia Gang to deliver another street banger titled – Kill Person. Talk less. Cop the tune, dance and enjoy.

Listen & Download “C-Black x Q2 x Abraham Soul – Kill Person” below:-

Do you want to download all …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

Dr Sid Finally Shares His Side Of The Story In Mo’hits Split

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:34 am

Surulere crooner Dr Sid has shared his side of the story of Mo’hits split that rocked the nation a few years back.
The Kokomaster, Dbanj, fingered Dr Sid as the reason for the breakup. He said Dr Sid was jealous because he felt Dbanj was overshadowing his glory. Speaking in a new interview, Dr Sid responded to these accusations.
He said:-
“It was very painful because anybody that knows me knows that I am a team player. I will sacrifice my personal gain for the sake of the team. Next to D’banj in Mo Hits, there was nobody who could command a stage like Dr Sid, but I never was the guy who threw myself out there, I was all about how to make the team better.”
“When somebody names you as the reason why something like that happened, it hurts especially when you know the truth”. / “For me, I fought hard to keep it together. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be”. / “So for that situation to go down like that and people turn on me like that, I spent a lot of night crying and it really affected me in a lot of ways, but I have moved on.”
It should be noted that trouble started within this famous group after Dbanj and Don Jazzy were signed to American rapper/producer, Kanye West’s Good Music label in 2010.
In 2015, Dbanj spilled the beans on why Mohits broke up. He said Don Jazzy expressed his discomfort with staying in New York and leveraging their new contracts when they could remain in Nigeria where they were “already bosses.”
According to Dbanj, Jazzy remained unconvinced and eventually sought to dissolve their partnership.
Dbanj said things came to a head at a general meeting in 2011, where the entire Mo’hits crew, including his own brother, K-Switch decided they did not want to work with him any longer.
The crew then was made up of Dbanj and his brother K-Switch; Don Jazzy and his brother, D’Prince; crooner, Wande Coal and Dr Sid.
Still, it is unclear why Dbanj singles out Dr Sid in particular.
During, the interview, a leaked tape was played, where Dr Sid was heard saying that Dbanj, despite one of the founders of Mo’Hits and his boss, did nothing for his career.
He was chatting with popstar, Davido.
Davido was heard saying: “Guy, it is not that D’banj can help anybody. Like if (American rapper) Lil Wayne calls me, I’ll surely go and meet him. If not for D’banj, nobody would have looked at Wande; am I lying?”
To which Dr Sid responded, “Mehn I don’t know. Tanzania and Nairobi, who will they call? It’s Dbanj obviously. Dbanj did more negative than positive for my career (…)”
After Mo’Hits split in 2012, Don Jazzy moved on to form Mavin Records which initially included Wande Coal, D’Prince, Dr Sid and Tiwa Savage. K-Switch went with his brother who created DB Records.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum