» [Download Video] Phina Ft. Voice – Mr Titus
by Emmi Today at 3:27 pm

» [Download Music] Levis Pepe – Ma Loud E
by Emmi Today at 12:37 pm

» [Download Music] Rum D – Lero
by Emmi Today at 11:51 am

» [Download Music] WoleDSB Ft. DJ Zeez – Oga
by Emmi Today at 11:31 am

» [Download Music] Kun – Message (Prod. by Lionbeats)
by Emmi Today at 9:17 am

» [Download Music] Anonymous – Scam (I Go Die Mad Freestyle)
by Emmi Today at 9:12 am

» [Download Music] Pepp – T.O.T.W
by Emmi Today at 9:04 am

» [Download Music] Leolands – Gimme Dat
by Emmi Today at 9:00 am

» [Download Video] Kachman – Fojele
by Emmi Yesterday at 4:48 pm

» [Download Music] Picazo Rhap – Macaroni
by Emmi Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» [Download Music+Video] Mz Kiss – Igara
by Emmi Yesterday at 4:35 pm

» [Download Music] Ice Prince Ft. Peruzzi – Yawa
by Emmi Yesterday at 4:30 pm

» Financial Accounting Objective and Essay 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 11:03 am

» Commerce Objective and Essay 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 10:14 am

» Physics Practical For 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Chemistry Practical 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Biology Practical 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:16 am

» Agricultural Science Practical 2018 Neco Gce Questions and Answers
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:39 am

» [Download Music] Victor AD – Body Go Tell You
by Emmi Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] Levis Pepe – Ma Loud E

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 pm by Emmi

Young and rising act – Levis Pepe who was born in Gbongan came through with his new single after realesing ‘Jembe’.

This new tune is titled – Ma Loud E. ENJOY!!

Listen & Download “Levis Pepe – Ma Loud E” below:-

[left]

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >>Nigeria Music

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] Rum D – Lero

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 am by Emmi

Versatile singer Rum D returns with “Lero” a quick follow up to his Recently released “Maye”.

Rum D don’t seems to be taking any chill, Two dope singles released back to back is a sign of his readiness to take the industry by storm.

Lero is one of those Motivational/Prayer song that will always keep you going. The song is on the …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] WoleDSB Ft. DJ Zeez – Oga

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:31 am by Emmi

Special Recordz frontman , #WoleDSB continues his impressive run of form By teaming up with the Evergreen Hit ” Fokasibe ” Crooner – #DjZeez to create a massive Street-Certified tune “Oga” Produced By EndeeTone

On “Oga (Boss)” WoleDSB and DjZeez showed amazing musical chemistry to Deliver a tune that will have all …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Kun – Message (Prod. by Lionbeats)

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am by Emmi

Familiar artist; #Kun is back again this time with a rap loaded track titled – Message, filled with punchlines to thrill good music lovers.

This is coming after he took a short break. He seems to be back, hotter and better. Listen to this fire 

Listen & Download “Kun – Message” below:-

Do …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Anonymous – Scam (I Go Die Mad Freestyle)

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 am by Emmi

#Anonymous came through with a heavy flow single filled with high punchlines tagged “Scam“.

Scam is a freestyle retouch track that encapsulate different names coupled with an accompanying punchlines. which artiste do you feel he used the best punchline on his name

Listen & Download “Anonymous – Scam” below:-

[url=http://naijaloaded.store/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Anonymous-Scam.mp3]Download Music Mp3 …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

“I Want My Son To Have A High Emotional IQ” – Beyonce Says

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:37 am

Beyonce shared intimate details about her life in the latest issue of Vogue magazine 

The mother-of-three spoke to Clover Hope about her ancestry, her journey, and her heritage.
Speaking on her journey, she said:
I come from a lineage of broken male-female relationships, abuse of power, and mistrust. Only when I saw that clearly was I able to resolve those conflicts in my own relationship. Connecting to the past and knowing our history makes us both bruised and beautiful.
I researched my ancestry recently and learned that I come from a slave owner who fell in love with and married a slave. I had to process that revelation over time. I questioned what it meant and tried to put it into perspective.
I now believe it’s why God blessed me with my twins. Male and female energy was able to coexist and grow in my blood for the first time. I pray that I am able to break the generational curses in my family and that my children will have less complicated lives.
Speaking on her family, on the legacy her mother passed on to her, and the one she intends to pass on to her children, the 36-year-old said:
My mother taught me the importance not just of being seen but of seeing myself. As the mother of two girls, it’s important to me that they see themselves too—in books, films, and on runways.
It’s important to me that they see themselves as CEOs, as bosses, and that they know they can write the script for their own lives—that they can speak their minds and they have no ceiling.
They don’t have to be a certain type or fit into a specific category. They don’t have to be politically correct, as long as they’re authentic, respectful, compassionate, and empathetic. They can explore any religion, fall in love with any race, and love who they want to love.
I want the same things for my son. I want him to know that he can be strong and brave but that he can also be sensitive and kind. I want my son to have a high emotional IQwhere he is free to be caring, truthful, and honest. It’s everything a woman wants in a man, and yet we don’t teach it to our boys.
I hope to teach my son not to fall victim to what the internet says he should be or how he should love. I want to create better representations for him so he is allowed to reach his full potential as a man, and to teach him that the real magic he possesses in the world is the power to affirm his own existence.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum