» [Download Video] Phina Ft. Voice – Mr Titus
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:27 pm

» [Download Music] Levis Pepe – Ma Loud E
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 pm

» [Download Music] Rum D – Lero
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:51 am

» [Download Music] WoleDSB Ft. DJ Zeez – Oga
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:31 am

» [Download Music] Kun – Message (Prod. by Lionbeats)
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:17 am

» [Download Music] Anonymous – Scam (I Go Die Mad Freestyle)
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 am

» [Download Music] Pepp – T.O.T.W
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:04 am

» [Download Music] Leolands – Gimme Dat
by Emmi Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 am

» [Download Video] Kachman – Fojele
by Emmi Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:48 pm

» [Download Music] Picazo Rhap – Macaroni
by Emmi Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:42 pm

» [Download Music+Video] Mz Kiss – Igara
by Emmi Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:35 pm

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] Sticker Ft. Marvelous Benjy – Big Boy

Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:43 pm by Emmi

Over the years AJ City have no doubt been responsible for raising countless number of Talents that have Blessed the Nigerian music scene.

Just like Daddy Showkey, KayCee, Solid Star, Ortisefemi, to mention but a few From the stables of his new label imprint “Romiz Enterprise Ent“ Comes this talented Act with real names “Odabi Collins” …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] Olamide – Bugle

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:25 pm by Emmi

Long time ago, we have this kind of #Olamide mood! Glad to get back the Olamide we know from inception.

The YBNL, Olamide boss dishes out a new jamming strictly rap single tittled “Bugle“. This is one is a must hear.

If you don’t have this one on your playlist, wetin you gain?

Listen & Download “Olamide – Bugle” below:-

[url=http://naijaloaded.store/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Olamide-%E2%80%93-Bugle.mp3]…

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] GOC – My Money

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:37 am by Emmi

Budding new act, #GOC made his debut appearance in the music scene with this song tittled “My Money“.

My Money is a mid tempo afro beat song, that sure turns you on in a little time after vibing to it.

The synergy between GOC and producer, DonL37 came out as a perfect blend! You all need to cop this one.

Listen & Download “GOC – …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Shakar EL – OliMango

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:16 am by Emmi

Romance dey Sweet with Finance!!! Now this is what you call an International Local vibes, Shakar EL a.k.a Shakar nwa Mama comes thru Heavy with this Dancehall tune laced with some HighLife elements titled OliMango.

You can call it a typical cross border Banger because you can be jamming to it somewhere in Enugu, Nigeria enjoying isi ewu and …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] D2 – Bless Me

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:59 am by Emmi

D2 NATION Present Ajao Oladimeji Eniola popularly known as “#D2” in a new single titled Bless Me.

D2 hits the music industry with the Track that Rocks the Nation, All Clubs and all Entertainment Zone, Produced by Da Piano, they both came through on the single, Listen and share your thoughts. #Enjoy!!!

Listen & Download …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

[Download Music] Lilly P – DullBoy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Music Mp3 titled DullBoy By Lilly P,  Click the below link to download and listen to DullBoy —Lilly P

Dull Boy’ is the brand new single by a multi-talented, dynamic and creative artiste. An afro beat lover, a fashionista and an African Prince who goes by the name Lilly P.

Born Arowolo Rasheed Olaitan who goes by the stage name Lilly P, is one of Nigeria’s most anticipated recording artists whose name or powerful voice is known more than his actual look simply
because he is a good song writer, he has written a lot of songs and released some of his works in the previous years which made waves in their years of release. He has also featured a lot of well known artistes in the industry today.

After a lot of requests from his beloved fans and friends, he has decided to put a smile on the face of every music lover by making a special hit song titled “Dull Boy” produced by Flexzy Abilah, the master of beats, Mixed and Mastered by Landlord Mix. This new hit has a taste of every music lover’s choice of music tune especially the afro beat.

Finally with the spot light fully on him, Lilly P is a fully fledged rising recording artiste in his own right about to break new grounds in the music industry by ‘Dull Boy’

In addition, as a symbol of love for his fans, he is giving out a lot of goodies and freebies, all these and more coming can be found on his Instagram pages and Facebook page which are listed below. Follow, like and comment, then do the tasks and you will be glad you did ..

Don’t forget to stay connected because greatness is around..

Download “Lilly P – DullBoy” below:-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum