Tai Solarin University of Education (#TASUED) has launched a portal where both students and graduates of the University can process some important documents (such as Processing of Transcript, Results Verification and Certificate Requests) without hitches.
In its effort to work in line with the vision of the Vice Chancellor of the University, the ICT Centre of the Institution has launched a portal that will make it easy for both students and graduates of the University to process some important documents without hitches.
According to the ICT Director, Mr. Ademola Adenubi, the innovation will enable its subscribers to access and process Transcript, Results Verification and Certificate requests online and without any rigour.
Procedure for Making e-Request for Transcript, Result Verification and Certificate Collection on TASUED Portal.
- Visit the https://erequest.tasued.edu.ng
- Click on the Transcript Request | Result Verification | Certificate Collection buttons to read related information.
- To access the eRequest Service platform, Create new User Profile by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ link or login with existing Profile Information
- Once login, select the appropriate service request button on your Profile Dashboard
- Identify the choice of service requests from the list of sections and make the required payment by clicking on the Pay Fee button. The Payment Gateway window will pop-up
- Make your payment with a valid ATM card details of any Nigerian commercial bank. Click on the Payment History link at the top to check status of your payments and Print Receipts.
- On successful transaction, return to your Profile Dashboard for a listing of your service requests under the Request Record section.
- Click on the Make Request button corresponding to the request description you have paid for. You will be directed to a Request Form page
- Fill all sections of the service request form with necessary and correct information. You will need to attach electronic copy of your Means of Identification (National ID, Driver Licence etc) and Notification of Result (JPG or PDF formats). Click on the Submit button when you are done filling the form.
- Click on the Dashboard link to return to your Profile Dashboard.
- Click on the View Status or View Details buttons corresponding to your Request description to check the processing status of your request or view/edit the requisite request form. You can not edit the request form once the Record Office has initiated processing.
- You will be notified, via email, at each stage of the processing by the Record Office. Once your request is completed, you will be notified of necessary action to take.
We highly recommend you to Check Schools Gist for all latest University, Polytechnic, college of Education news(Admissions, school fees payment and lot more). ”
DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMPLAINTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AS WE ARE READY TO REPLY THEM ALL.
RELATED POSTS :
- Important Notice to All Students of Bowen University and Parents
- 2018/2019 Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Resumption Dates for Remedial & Undergraduate Students
- 2018/2019 Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Details
- Kogi State University (KSU) Notice to 2017/2018 School Fees Defaulters
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
- 2018/2019 Bauchi State University (BASUG) Supplementary, Final & Supplementary Final Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Admission List
- 2018/2019 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) ND & HND Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure
- 2018/2019 Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Result
- 2018/2019 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Maiden Matriculation Ceremony Date
- Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma Bridge Programme (HND to Degree Conversion) Admission Form 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Admission List