Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Post-Graduate Diploma full‐time and part‐time programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Duration of Course: One (1) calendar year (Full‐Time Programme)
Accommodation: The course is non‐residential. However, there islimited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Admitted Student will learn more about:
- Information Product and Services
- Health Information Marketing
- Health Policy Analysis etc.
UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management shall possess HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
- Also candidates with degree in Medical and allied courses such as Library and Information Science, Statistics, health economics, Computer Science, Anatomy, Health Informatics, Nursing, Epidemiology, MBBS are also eligible.
- In addition, candidates must certify the O level requirements of five (5) credits passes in Mathematics, English language and Biology plus two (2) other subjects.
How to Apply for UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission.
- Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin www.remita.net
- Payment of N10,000.00 for the printed form
- The way to make payment into UITH Accounts is as stated below:
- Log on to www.remita net
- Click on pay A Federal Government Agency
- Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
- Select the name of service/Purpose you want to pay for
- Complete the necessary information
- Then proceed the payment.
4. After payment the receipt generated will be attached to the already downloaded form from the UITH Website and bring to the Cash Office for confirmation and stamping before submission to the School.
[url=http://www.uith.org/downloads/PGD SHIM _FORM 2019.pdf]CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM[/url]
Closing Date: All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, Schools Complex on or before Friday 15th February 2019.
Date of interview/entrance examination
- Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:‐
- Thursday 28th February 2019 Friday 1st March, 2019.
- Venue:‐ University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.
We highly recommend you to Check Schools Gist for all latest University, Polytechnic, college of Education news(Admissions, school fees payment and lot more). ”
DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMPLAINTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AS WE ARE READY TO REPLY THEM ALL.
RELATED POSTS :
- Important Notice to All Students of Bowen University and Parents
- 2018/2019 Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Resumption Dates for Remedial & Undergraduate Students
- 2018/2019 Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Details
- Kogi State University (KSU) Notice to 2017/2018 School Fees Defaulters
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
- 2018/2019 Bauchi State University (BASUG) Supplementary, Final & Supplementary Final Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Admission List
- 2018/2019 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) ND & HND Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure
- 2018/2019 Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Result
- 2018/2019 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Maiden Matriculation Ceremony Date
- Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma Bridge Programme (HND to Degree Conversion) Admission Form 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Admission List