Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin announces the commencement of Sandwich Programmes in its Faculty of Education for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Applications are therefore invited for qualified candidates into the following programmes;
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes.
1. B.A. (Ed.) English Language
2. B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
3. B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
5. B.Sc. Economics
6. B.Ed. Social Studies
7. B.Ed. Educational Management
8. B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
9. B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
10. B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
11. B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
12. B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
13. B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
14. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes Admission Requirements & Duration.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:Candidates seeking admission into B.Ed. (Educational Management) Degree must satisfy the following conditions:
i. Five SSCE (or equivalent) credit passes at not more than two (2) sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
ii. A credit pass in English Language of the interim joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SICE with credit passes in relevant subjects or any other equivalent to the SSCE/GCE O’ Level or NECO for the purpose of admission into Contact One (1) Sandwich undergraduate programmes of the University.
iii. For Direct Entry (Contact Session 2) the requirements are NCE/HND Certificate.
The B.Ed. Sandwich Degree programmes shall normally run for a minimum of five contact sessions for students admitted through O’Level results or four contact session for students admitted through NCE/HND. However, no student shall be allowed to spend more than two extra academic sessions on this programme.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission.Application for the Al-Hikmah University sandwich degree programme is online. Follow the link below to apply.
Under the “Choose Admission Application Type” drop down list, pick “SANDWICH PROGRAMME ADMISSION” and supply other login details to continue application.
Contact Numbers: 08073802165, 07063154839.
Email Address: email@example.com
We highly recommend you to Check Schools Gist for all latest University, Polytechnic, college of Education news(Admissions, school fees payment and lot more). ”
DON'T FORGET TO DROP YOUR COMMPLAINTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION AS WE ARE READY TO REPLY THEM ALL.
RELATED POSTS :
- Important Notice to All Students of Bowen University and Parents
- 2018/2019 Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Resumption Dates for Remedial & Undergraduate Students
- 2018/2019 Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Details
- Kogi State University (KSU) Notice to 2017/2018 School Fees Defaulters
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Newly Admitted Students
- 2018/2019 Bauchi State University (BASUG) Supplementary, Final & Supplementary Final Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST) Admission List
- 2018/2019 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) ND & HND Admission Lists
- 2018/2019 University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure
- 2018/2019 Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Supplementary Post UTME Screening Result
- 2018/2019 Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Maiden Matriculation Ceremony Date
- Ambrose Ali University (AAU), Ekpoma Bridge Programme (HND to Degree Conversion) Admission Form 2018/2019
- 2018/2019 Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Admission List