Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Ear Care Centre (NECC), Kaduna, Post Basic Otorhinolaryngology Nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
he Centre runs a 12 months Post Basic Ear, Nose and Throat Programme for Registered Nurses. This course holds from November.
The School has trained Six Hundred and Thirty (630) Nursees whom all were qualified by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria to practice as ORL-Nurses.
National Ear Care Centre Kaduna Post Basic ORL Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Five (5) O-level Credits acquired from WAEC, NECO or NABTEB annd Must include: English, Maths, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Teacher’s grade II result is not accepted.
- Only Registered Nurses can apply.
- Current Practicing License, Notification of Registration, School of Nursing Testimonial, Indigene Certificate are part of the requirements for the application.
How to Apply for National Ear Care Centre Kaduna Post Basic ORL Nursing Admission.
- Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply through the school admission office.
- Form fee: N10,000 each.
- Closing date of sales and submission is Friday 17th May, 2019.
- Interview date Saturday 1st June, 2019.