The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM), postgraduate school, has approved the amended postgraduate academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
FUAM Postgraduate Academic Calendar – 1st Semester.
- Monday, 25th February, – 1st March, 2019 : Resumption/clearance/signing of undertaking (1 week)
- Monday, 4th – Friday, 22nd March, 2019 : Registration/Lectures continue for Fresh PG Students (2 weeks)
- Monday, 25th March – Friday, 19th April, 2019 : Lectures continue for Fresh PG Students; Residual Lectures/1st Semester Examinations continue for other PG Students (4 Weeks)
- Monday, 22nd – Friday, 26th April, 2019 : Revision for Fresh PG students; where possible 1st semester examinations could be conducted during this period (1 week)
- Monday 29th April, – Friday, 3rd May, 2019 : 1st Semester examinations for Fresh PG students (1 week)
- Monday 6th – Friday 10th May, 2019 : 1st Semester Break for PG students (1 week)
FUAM Postgraduate Academic Calendar – 2nd Semester.
- Monday 13th – 17th May, 2019 : Registration of ALL PG Students (1 week)
- Monday 20th May – Friday, 19th July, 2019 : Lectures (9 weeks)
- Wednesday 24th – Wednesday 31st July, 2019 : 2nd Semester Examinations
- Registration (Fresh Students only) – 3 weeks Lectures – 6 weeks
- Revision – 1 week (Fresh PG students)
- Examinations – at least 1 week for fresh PG students
- Registration – 1 week
- Lectures – 9 weeks
- Examinations – at least 1 week