STAFF ONLINE
Latest topics
» [Download Video] Cobhams Asuquo – Starlight
by Emmi Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» [Download Music] Burna Boy – Gbona
by Emmi Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» [Download Music] 9ice Ft. Beambo Taylor – E O Mo Meme
by Emmi Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» Davido Buys New iPhones For Members Of His Team (Photo)
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Davido & Wande Coal Link Up For A New Classic Song (Watch Teaser)
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:38 pm

» [Download Music] Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:26 pm

» [Download Music] Deekay Ft. Davido & Peruzzi – Hangover
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» 2018 Neco Gce Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Agricultural Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 11:55 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Financial Accounting Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Neco Gce Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 10:46 am

» [Download Music] D_Worldbank – Asam
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:49 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Commerce Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Commerce Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:19 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Biology Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Biology Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:09 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Literature In English Drama and Poetry Questions and Answers | Neco Gce Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 6:41 am

» [Download Music] Jazzie Jonz Ft. Killertunes – Kowowale
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:06 am

» [Download Music] SIJ – Goke
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:58 am

» [Download Video] DJ Neptune Ft. Skales & Harmonize – Do Like I Do
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:47 am

» [Download Video] Zoro Ft. Mr Real – Upandan
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:27 am

» Davido Shares After S*x Video Of Himself & His Girlfriend Chioma After Osun Governorship Election (Watch Video)
by Emmi Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 pm

» Davido Reveals Why He Is Always Winning
by Emmi Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:10 pm

» Baby Snitch, You’ll Be OK – Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun’s Depression & Suicidal Post
by Emmi Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] Burna Boy – Gbona

Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:58 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Gbona" by Burna Boy,  the song was produced by Kel P. Click the below link to download and listen to GbonaBurna Boy. 

Still on the heels of the massive success accrued from his sophomore album – ‘Outside’, Burna Boy drops a new conscious banger titled “Gbona”, produced by Kel P.

The singer promised …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] 9ice Ft. Beambo Taylor – E O Mo Meme

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:21 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled ''E o mo Meme" by #9ice featured Beambo Taylor,  click the below link to download and listen to E o mo  Meme. 

“E o mo Meme” means “You Know Nothing” or better still we can say “Una never see anything” E o mo meme is a new sound that comes from the cooking pot of AAR (Alapomeji Ancestral …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:26 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Oya Hit Me" by popular Instagram comedian named Broda Shaggi, the song was produced by Masterkraft. Click the below link to download and listen to Oya Hit Me. 

The fast rising Popular Instagram comedian, Broda Shaggi who is known for his trending phrase Oya Hit Me has finally released his most anticipated single …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Deekay Ft. Davido & Peruzzi – Hangover

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:15 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Hangover" by #Deekay Featured DMW Boss, #Davido and #Peruzzi, Click the below link to download and listen to Hangover. 

It’s been over a year since we heard from former HKN signee – Deekay. The Ghanaian singer makes a major comeback to the scene by dishing out a potential heavy hitter.

He …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] D_Worldbank – Asam

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 am by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Asam" by chidiebere Michael popularly known as #D_Worldbank, click the below link to Download and listen to Asam. 

A fast rising afropop sensation hails, chidiebere Michael popularly known as D_Worldbank has drops a brand new single titled “Asam“.

The rising act first showed interest in music at a very …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

How to Repair/Fix a Corrupt SD Card

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snows
Ultimate goal ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Ultimate goal  ✭✭✭✭✭✭

PostSnows on Fri May 12, 2017 2:59 am

Here is how to repair and/or fix a corrupt SD Card

How to Preserve your important and precious data from being corrupted and recover from accidental deletions

SD cards are great as they are small in size, lightweight and versatile (you can store any type of data on them). But what happens when a SD card on which you stored your important files, becomes inaccessible or corrupt and what about a SD card whose entire data got wiped out for no apparent reason.
We all face such kind of situation when our smartphone/PC/laptop throws up a message that it can’t access the SD card. Such situations are scary as we don’t have any access to the important files stored on the SD card. At least for those who store important files/videos/images in their memory card).
However, almost every problem has a solution. There are solutions to each of the specific data loss case. Most common of them are provided below.

I just can’t access my SD card

This is one the most common issue that readers complain about. Maybe this is a problem with other hardware that is your computer’s USB port or the card reader you’re using. Try connecting your card reader on a different port of the same computer or do it with a different computer. Also, you can try using a different card reader.

The Computer Shows my card name but not the content

If in case the content of the card is not being shown, you can try this:
1. Open the search bar and type “cmd”.
2. Click on “Command Prompt” or “cmd.exe”
3. Type in “chkdsk /X /f sd card letter:” or “chkdsk sd card letter: /f “, for example,”chkdsk /X /f G:” or “chkdsk H: /f”.
Windows will check and fix the file system of the SD card. It will take a few minutes. If you see a message saying “Windows has made corrections to the file system” in the command window, then you’re done. Otherwise, you will have to use some third-party data recovery software.

Formatting the SD card

If the data contained on your card is not very useful or important, you can format the card to wipe all the bloating stuff.
To format your card, follow these steps:

1. Locate your SD card on your computer.( Usually its the last drive letter in “My Computer”)
2 Right click on its drive letter.
3. Select Format.
4. Select “Start”.
5. If you encounter any problem, retry with “Quick Format” box unchecked.

Using a data recovery software

The best way to get back all your important data will be to use a decent data recovery software. There are numerous software available. Some of them, which are considered to be “best-in-class” are listed.
1. Recuva (Experts recommend it as it is economic and does the job well)
2. Prosoft’s Data Rescue(Voted as best commercial data recovery software in 2016)
3.MiniTool Partition Recovery

These methods will help you get back your invaluable data back. Be sure to copy your data to a new SD card as soon as you recover your data as the problem you began with may trouble you again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum