UI, OAU, UNN, UNIBEN, UNILAG
Some experts argue that there is no such thing as most difficult university to get admission into. Admission into any institution, they believe, may be easy or hard depending on the level of preparation on the side of applicants. This school of thought may be true elsewhere, but not in Nigeria. Down here, it is cheap to gain admission into some schools compared to a few others.
Below are the top 10 we believe to be the hardest Universities to get into in Nigeria.
This article is not to discourage those of prospective students that have chosen the under listed schools as their most preferred universities in JAMB.
It is however, a way to remind you that it’s
survival of the fittest!
The schools are;
1. University of Ibadan (UI)
And Number two is NOW a tie
2. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) & University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
3. University of Benin (UNIBEN)
4.Federal University of Technology Owerri
5. University of Lagos (UNILAG)
6. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK)
7. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
8. University of Calabar (UNICAL)
9. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
10. University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT)
What do you think about this guys? Which other school do you think should be on the list?