» [DownLoad Video] Omawumi Ft. Kizz Daniel – Me Ke
Yesterday at 8:25 pm by Emmi

» [Download Music] Ayofrosh Ft. Small Doctor – Awalonso
Yesterday at 5:37 pm by Emmi

» [DownLoad Music] Mr Eazi – “London Town” ft. Giggs
Yesterday at 4:24 pm by Emmi

» [DownLoad Music] Mr Eazi – “Overload” ft. Slimcase & Mr Real
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Emmi

» Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (Photo)
Yesterday at 6:46 am by issac

» [DownLoad Music] Korede Bello – 2geda
Tue May 22, 2018 4:15 pm by Emmi

» ‘Kiss Daniel’ Changes Stage Name
Tue May 22, 2018 10:08 am by diamond

» [DownLoad Music] DMW x Ichaba & Runtinz – Gbefun (Leak)
Tue May 22, 2018 12:53 am by Emmi

» [DownLoad Music]Harrysong Ft Kissdaniel & Reekado Banks – Selense
Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 am by Emmi

» Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday
Mon May 21, 2018 5:21 pm by diamond

» “Why I Had Sex, Got Pregnant Outside Marriage” – Linda Ikeji
Mon May 21, 2018 5:07 pm by Emmi

» Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone
Sun May 20, 2018 6:33 pm by Emmi

»  Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News (See Screenshot)
Sun May 20, 2018 6:01 pm by Emmi

» Can You Identify Her? Unidentified Young Lady With Memory Loss Found In Ogun State (Photos)
Sun May 20, 2018 12:34 am by diamond

» Glo GO Russia Promo: Win a Trip to Russia for the FIFA World Cup 2018
Sat May 19, 2018 10:14 am by Friday

» Do You love Music? Get in Here and Answer This question
Sat May 19, 2018 9:49 am by Friday

» Tip on How To Check Your Mtn Night Data Usage
Fri May 18, 2018 10:10 pm by emmy

» How to Get Airtel 5.5GB for N1500, 7GB for 2000Naira Data Plans
Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 pm by emmy

» [DownLoad Music] Tiwa Savage - Labalaba
Fri May 18, 2018 5:11 pm by Emmi

» [DownLoad Music] D’Tunes Ft. Mayorkun x HyperDandy – “Debe”
Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 am by Emmi

» Here Are Facts About The IGP Who Couldn’t Read His Own Speech Fluently (Watch Video)
Thu May 17, 2018 9:40 pm by issac

» The Gucci Master Ray Hushpuppi Reveals His Source Of Income To Deji Adeyanju, As He Accepts His EFCC Debate (Watch Video)
Thu May 17, 2018 6:06 pm by issac

» Adekunle Gold Announces Release Date Of ‘About 30’ Album (See Cover Art)
Thu May 17, 2018 3:22 pm by diamond

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

Glo GO Russia Promo: Win a Trip to Russia for the FIFA World Cup 2018

Sat May 19, 2018 10:14 am by Friday

It's almost time for the 2018 FIFA World Cup and everyone is bracing up for this glorious football tournament this year.

Consequently, Nigeria's telco giant Glo has launched a new promo, called “GO Russia” to sponsor its subscribers in an all-expense paid a trip to Russia to see Nigeria and other countries slot it out for the big trophy.

This new promo is open to millions of Glo subscribers …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tip on How To Check Your Mtn Night Data Usage

Fri May 18, 2018 10:10 pm by emmy

Mtn Night Plan. It is easy to subscribe: just write a quick word ‘NIGHT’ and send it to the phone number 131.

It is good to check MTN Night plan data balance to know for sure how much mobile data you have already used and yet to use. Unfortunately, MTN provides no direct method how to check MTN night plan data balance. At the same time, the mobile operator usually texts you periodically …

[ Full reading ]

How to Get Airtel 5.5GB for N1500, 7GB for 2000Naira Data Plans

Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 pm by emmy

Airtelng is back again as usual with its amazing offers, this time it introduced another set of data plans with the bonus that offers 5.5GB for N1500 and 7GB for N2000 but it's based on eligibility.
This plan is similar to Airtel 6GB data bonus plan that is still working at the moment but with a difference of 500mb.

It might also interest you to know that Airtel has also received massive …

[ Full reading ]

Unlimited Airtel Free Browsing Cheat for May 2018

Wed May 09, 2018 5:13 pm by Snows

In the post, I’ll be sharing with you, Airtel Free Data Bonus Codes for May 2018 and you will be able to enjoy Unlimited Airtel Free Browsing Cheat for May 2018.

How to Get Unlimited Airtel Free Browsing Cheat for May 2018

[list="margin: 10px 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style-position: outside; list-style-image: initial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]*141*13*200# gives 200MB Airtel free data.

[*]*141*13*100# gives …

[ Full reading ]

How to Get Airtel 4GB Data With Just N300 Plus Hint About Airtel 4G Band Frequency

Wed May 09, 2018 8:46 am by Snows

How to Get Airtel 4GB Data With Just N300 Plus Hint About Airtel 4G Band Frequency

It's no more news that Airtel Nigeria rolled out its 4G LTE mobile network in three states which are Lagos, Ogun and Oyo with plans of spreading it to the major cities of the country in a bid to improve its administrations.

After the launch, recall that Airtel announced to give free 4GB data bonus to users who …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH THESE STEPS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snows
Ultimate goal ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Ultimate goal  ✭✭✭✭✭✭

PostSnows on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Hy guys, it is snows again today 
First of all i will advice to click the Classic version at the top to view the forum Clear

am going to teach you guys how to make money online with this simple steps, all you need is your phone no need for Desktop or Laptop

am going to introduce to a site where you can easily make money without stress, it is thetaskspay   A site who pays you for Directing Users to their 

site.  you may  be asking your self how to direct a user to thetaskspay site, it is quiet simple all you need to do is to Register with thetaskspay , 

immediately you Register with thetaskspay   your referral link will be shown. you can use this link to invite more users to Thetaskspay site, for every invite you get $5. 
 The minimum amount reach to Withdraw is $300. it is simple when you are serious.

Your Payment Withdrawal Option will appear there, when you will reach you minimum payout limit of 300$

these are simple guide lines for you to make it with thetaskspay site
                                                   How do I promote my referral link?
Promote your referral link on forums, blogs, comments, chat rooms, chats, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups, twitter, ptc sites, advertising websites to get link visits and earn money on every visit you sent through your link
     You can promote your Referral Link in this forum also, it is 9jatech.africamotion.net 

When will I get paid?

The minimum balance required for payout is 300$ and you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

How much can I earn?
You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of our top members are earning more then 200$ per day and 5,000$+ per month

like i said earlier you can promote your link in this forum. just create a post and share it to as many social network in which you are in, 

this forums has many  social share button  which you can use to share your earning link
Click here to register  with thetaskspay  AND START YOUR EARNING

click to register with 9jatech.africamotion.net and create your post or comment to post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum