9jatechs ForumsLog in

Best Nigeria online Music and Entertainment Forum

2019 JAMB CBT Exam Runz, WhatsApp 08065889844 For Questions and Answers

descriptionFacebook and Whatsapp Data Subscription Code for GLO, MTN, ETISALAT and AIRTEL

more_horiz
Am back with  super speed Posts, God Bless 9jatechs forums . early i currently wrote about How To Get #4000 Free Airtime Welcome Back From 9Mobile (Etisalat NG) ,Now it's all Facbook and whatspp subscription code for Airtel, Glo, Mtn and Etisalat.
let me start with Facebook data subscription code for Glo, Airtel and Mtn

1.FACEBOOK DATA SUBSCRIPTION CODE FOR GLO 

No Internet? No Problem! You can still enjoy Facebook without Internet Charges with the New Facebook on USSD Service from Glo.
This service grants Glo subscribers instant access to their Facebook account using the USSD channels. This means that no matter the phone capabilities, you can still enjoy Facebook on Nigeria’s number 1 network.
To get started, simply dial *206# and subscribe to Daily, Weekly, Monthly subscriptions.
PLANRATEVALIDITY
DailyN51day
WeeklyN257days
MonthlyN10030days
GLO FACEBOOK ON USSD Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Q: How do I access Glo Facebook on USSD service?
A: By dialing USSD Code *206#

Q: Can I subscribe to Glo Facebook on USSD service through SMS?
A: No, you cannot subscribe through SMS. You can only subscribe via USSD

Q: What are usage charges for Glo Facebook on USSD service?
A: There are no usage charges for Glo Facebook on USSD service. Only subscription charges apply

Q: How do I sign-in Glo Facebook on USSD service?
A: By following below steps.
1. Dial USSD Code *206# and wait for a prompt.
2. Submit your Facebook Username & Password.
3. Following successful login, you will be presented with the Facebook Menu.
4. Selecting any Facebook Menu Option, you will be prompted to agree to the subscription charges.
5. Once subscription is accepted, your service will be activated.

Q: Can I use Glo Facebook on USSD service if I do not have an existing Facebook account?
A: No, you cannot use Glo Facebook on USSD service without an already existing Facebook Account.

Q: Is Glo Facebook on USSD service the same as the Facebook on the internet?
A:Yes, Glo Facebook on USSD allows customers to still have access to their Facebook account without a data bundle.

Q: My Phone is not data capable, can I use Glo Facebook on USSD service?
A: Facebook for USSD does not need Mobile Internet / GPRS / 2G / 3G. Also, it is compatible will all GSM Phones

Q: How can I access my Facebook newsfeed and Timelines via Glo Facebook on USSD?
A: You can access your timeline by following below steps.
1. Dial *206# and wait for the response.
2. A USSD Menu will pop up with different options.
3. Enter 1 for News feed.

Q: How do I unsubscribe from the service?
A: To unsubscribe from the Glo Facebook on USSD service, dial *206*22
#

2. FACEBOOK DATA SUBSCRIPTION CODE FOR AIRTEL
 Get unlimted access to facebook on the Airtel network. The network currently introduced one innovative plan called the facebook bundle. According to what I got from their site, the plan has been said to offer cheap access to facebook depending on the validity of your subscription. The bundles comes in daily, weekly and monthly and can only be used to access facebook alone. The data can be used with only internet oriented devices.
The various Airtel bundle plans, validity and price tags are available below:
To get the Airtel Daily Facebook Bundle for a day,
Dial *688*1# or send dfb to 688
Price- N50
For Airtel Weekly Facebook Bundle
Dial – *688*2# or send wfb to 688
Price – N200
For Airtel Monthly Facebook Bundle Plan,
Dial – *688*3# or text mtb to 688
Price – N500
To gain access gain access to your current remaining data bonus and validity, dial *688*0# or send a text Status to 688. You can get help concerning this bundle plan by texting the word help to 688 to get the option for help messages.
Please be aware that any site browsed other than Facebook, will attract deduction from your account balance.

3, FACEBOOK DATA SUBSCRIPTION CODE FOR MTN
No Internet? No Problem! You can still enjoy Facebook without Internet Charges with the New Quick Facebook Service from MTN.
This service grants MTN subscribers instant access to their Facebook account using the USSD channels. This means that no matter the phone capabilities, you can still enjoy Facebook on Nigeria¿s number 1 network.
To get started, simply dial *510# and subscribe to Daily, Weekly, Monthly subscriptions.
PLANRATEVALIDITY
DailyN101day
weeklyN407days
MonthlyN15030days
MTN FACEBOOK ON USSD FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs) 
Q:How do I access MTN Quick Facebook? 
 A: By dialing USSD Code *510# 
Q: Can I subscribe to MTN Quick Facebook through SMS? 
A: No, you cannot subscribe through SMS. You can only subscribe via USSD 
Q:What are usage charges for MTN Quick Facebook? 
A:There are no usage charges for MTN Quick Facebook. Only subscription charges apply 
Q:How do I sign-in MTN Quick Facebook? 
A: By following below steps.

•  Dial USSD Code *510# and wait for a prompt.
  • Submit your Facebook Username & Password.
  • Following successful login, you will be presented with the Facebook Menu.
  • Selecting any Facebook Menu Option, you will be prompted to agree to the subscription charges.

Q:Can I use MTN Quick Facebook if I do not have an existing  Facebook account? 
A: No, you cannot use MTN Quick Facebook without an already existing  Facebook Account. 
Q:Is MTN Quick Facebook the same as the Facebook on the internet? 
A:Yes, MTN Quick Facebook allows customers to still have access to their Facebook account without a data bundle. 
Q:My Phone is not data capable, can I use MTN Quick Facebook service?
A:Facebook for USSD does not need Mobile Internet / GPRS / 2G / 3G. Also, it is compatible will all GSM Phones
Q:How can I access my  Facebook newsfeed and Timelines via MTN Quick Facebook?
A: You can access your timeline by following below steps.

• Dial *510# and wait for the response.
  • A USSD Menu will pop up with different options.
  • Enter 1 for News feed.

Q: How do I unsubscribe from the service?
A: To unsubscribe from the Quick Facebook service, dial *510*22#
WHATSAPP DATA PLAN FOR AIRTEL , GLO ,ETISALAT AND MTN

This article will highlight the subscriptions codes for Airtel Whatsapp data plans, Glo WhatsApp data plans, Etisalat Whatsapp data plans and MTN Whatsapp data plans, you will also see how to check whatapp data balance on all network.

1. Airtel Whatsapp Data Plans / Bundles

This plan allows you to stay connected with family and friends for 30 days without incurring extra cost on data consumption form your regular daily, weekly or monthly data plans on Airtel. Here’s everything you need to know about Airtel whatsapp data bundles below; Airtel whatsapp bundle Subscription code Dial *948# | Costs ₦100 (monthly plan) How to check Airtel Whatsapp data balance To check your data bundle balance on Airtel; Dial » *123*8# (It will display your data balance “MB”, as well as data “MB” expiry date) 

2. Etisalat Whatsapp Data Plans / Bundles

You can get access to all your social packs using “Etisalat Socialme Pak”. This plan gives you access to basically all your social apps (WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and BBM) Etisalat WhatsApp Bundle Subscription Code. Dial *343*6*15# | Costs ₦50 (daily plan) Dial *343*6*10# | Costs ₦150 (weekly plan) Dial *343*6*11# | Costs ₦500 (monthly plan) How to check Etisalat Whatsapp data balance Dial *228# to check whatsapp data balance on Etisalat.

NOTE: YOU WILL GET 10MB VALID FOR SEVEN DAYS IF YOU RECHARGE ₦100 ON YOUR ETISALAT LINE. IT CAN BE USED TO BROWSE ANY SITE. READ ETISALAT FAQS

3. Glo Whatsapp Data Plans / Bundles

Glo currently does not have any WhatsApp data bundle, I’ll let you guys know when there are new developments regarding Glo whatsapp data plans. For now, nothing is available, just stay updated!

4. MTN Whatsapp Data Plans / Bundles

MTN WhatsApp GoodyBag is a data bundle that allows you share and chat non- stop on WhatsApp  for as low as N50 weekly and N150 Monthly. MTN WhatsApp Bundle subscription Code. Go to your phone SMS, then… Text WAW to 131 | costs ₦50 (valid for 7days) Text WAM to 131 | costs ₦150 (valid for 30days) How to check MTN Whatsapp data balance To check your data bundle balance on MTN; Dial » *559*25# (It will display data balance “MB”) To sum it all up: These are all WhatsApp data plans for all network in Nigeria (excluding Glo as they currently do not have one at he moment). MTN WhatsApp data plan seems like the best considering its price, they are relatively cheap and will not only power WhatsApp (some folks claim it also powered Facebook messenger and 2go). Etisalat and Airtel WhatsApp bundle are perfect alternatives, just choose wisely. 
Thanks for stopping by, kindly drop comments for edits, correction, suggestions or inclusions.

descriptionRe: Facebook and Whatsapp Data Subscription Code for GLO, MTN, ETISALAT and AIRTEL

more_horiz
9ice once, am expecting more from you Bozz

descriptionRe: Facebook and Whatsapp Data Subscription Code for GLO, MTN, ETISALAT and AIRTEL

more_horiz
super Emmy, i cant find Etisalat Facebook subscription code

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum