STAFF ONLINE
Latest topics
» 2018/2019 Lagos State University (LASU) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
by fastliker Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:30 am

» WAEC RESULT: Waec Releases 2018 August/September Results | Waec Gce Second series Exam
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:35 pm

» 2018/2019 Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Postgraduate Admission Form
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:37 am

» 2018/2019 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission Lists [1st & 2nd Batch]
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:22 am

» 2018/2019 Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) HND Admission List
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:46 am

» 2018/2019 Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY) ND Admission List
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:31 am

» 2018/2019 Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) ND Regular, HND & SPAT Admission Lists
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:07 am

» [Download Video] Ayuz – Sho Mi
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:51 am

» [Download Video] DopeNation x DJ Enimoney x Olamide – Naami
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:12 am

» [Download Video] Victor AD – No Idea
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:55 am

» [Download Music] Gentle Dee Ft. Zlatan Ibile – Ninu Aye
by Emmi Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:35 am

» 2018 Nov/Dec Neco Gce Government Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Exam Runs
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:47 pm

» [Download Music] Destiny Boy – One Ticket
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:44 pm

» 2018/2019 Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Admission List
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:55 pm

» 2018/2019 Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (ACEONDO) Acceptance Fee Details
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:48 pm

» 2018/2019 Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Change of Course Form
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:28 pm

» 2018/2019 Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) HND Regular & Evening Admission Lists
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm

» 2018/2019 Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) ND Regular & Evening Admission Lists
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:16 pm

» Sule Lamido University (SLU) Maiden Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:04 pm

» Edo State Polytechnic (EDOPOLY) Maiden Convocation Ceremony Schedule & Notice to Graduands
by Emmi Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:45 pm

Top posting users this month

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] Gentle Dee Ft. Zlatan Ibile – Ninu Aye

Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:35 am by Emmi

4G Lite Records presents #GentleDee as he hits us with an inducing super-b banger titled – “Ninu Aye (Inside Life)” featuring the #Zlatan Ibile a.k.a Zanku .

This beautiful song was produced by Rexxie. ENJOY!!!

Listen & Download “Gentle Dee Ft. Zlatan Ibile – Ninu Aye” below:-

Do …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] Destiny Boy – One Ticket

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:44 pm by Emmi

Destiny Boy Releases "One Ticket "  Fuji Cover, SCG Entertainment/Hon Beeccy Music Inc Artiste Took A Total Turn And Gave Us One Of Africa’s Most Trending Song One Ticket The Fuji Version.

The Self Acclaimed Small But Mighty Who Broke Into The Music Scene 2017/As Be So Relentless In Dishing Out His Own Songs And Covers

Listen & Download …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Yemi Alade – Open, Close

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:53 am by Emmi

Yemi Alade is taking her lyrics “Back to back is not beans” seriously! Approximately 24 hours after the release of the authoritative “Oga“, Alade shocks with another fresh track titled “Open, Close“.

“Open Close” is a afrobeats banger that treats a sensitive topic. Check on it & Enjoy!!

Listen & Download “Yemi Alade – …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Yemi Alade – Oga

Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 am by Emmi

Yemi Alade is in an authoritative mood on her new single titled “Oga“. The highlife and afro-pop fusion number is produced by Egar Boi, who also produced Alade’s smash “How I Feel”.

The stellar number shows Alade in her “Mama Africa” element, as she easily delivers yet another “bop”.

Oga” arrives with an engaging lyric …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] YungPee – This Kind Thing

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:51 am by Emmi

Henry Tebeda popularly known as #YungPee comes through with a spanking new inspirational single.

He titles it ‘This Kind Thing‘, produced by Sus Beat.

Listen & Download “YungPee – This Kind Thing” below:-

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >>Nigeria Music

To …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

Most Common Android Problems and Their Solutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

emmy
Ultimate goal ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Ultimate goal  ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Postemmy on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:00 pm

Hey Friends, i got this nice Tutorial for you read Carefully and find the problem of your phone and the solution.
Android phones and tablets are very easy to use and usually when they are trouble-free. But sometimes your phone may be lagged or some apps don’t work properly or slow in your device as well as there are many others errors.So here we will try to cover most common Android problems and show you how to solve those common problems.
Some Problems of Android phones and their solutions

• Running Out Of Memory: This is one of the most common problems for the Android users who has low ram.There are many reasons for this particular problem, but the cache can often get too full to allow the efficient running of apps.You can use any good cache cleaner apps from Play Store to free up memory space. You will also need to either uninstall or move apps to an expansion card to free up more physical memory in your phone.

• Google Play Store Crashing: If you have a corrupt cache then your google play store apps will be crash when you launch it.It’s very easy to get rid of this problems.You just need to wipe its cache to fix the problem.In order to wiping cache follow this step.

1. Setting
  2. Apps
  3. Swipe to Locate the ''all'' tab
  4. Locate google play store and Wipe cache and Data
  5. Restart Your phone

• Not Recognising MicroSD Card: If this problem happens the best way to solve this is to format your sd card.This solves just a portion of the issues with SD cards.In order to format the sd card with Android go to .

1. Setting
  2. Storage
  3. Scroll down to the bottom and select ''Format SD card''
  4. then Select Format SD card again

• Hide My Search History: Go to www.google.com/history in your Android browser and log in. You can now choose to remove your searches and not save future searches from this page.
  • WIFI Keep Disconnecting Frequently : It happens for the wifi sleep policy.If your sleep policy is on then your wifi connection will disconnect every time when your phone goes to sleep.To solve this problem go to.

1. Setting 
  2. WiFi
  3. Advance Wifi Settings
  4. Keep WiFi on During Sleep

• Clock Keeps Losing Time: This can happen if your clock is set to automatically update the time from your network. If the network clock is slow, so will your phone be.To solve this go to.

1. Settings 
  2. Date and Time
  3. Untick the Automatic Box at the top

Your clock should now run perfectly on time with only manual adjustments needed occasionally.

• Phone wont Connect to PC using USB: Most Android phones will connect without problem to a PC, but on occasion, they will run into trouble. The first place to look is the manufacturer’s website to find the required drivers to connect it. They are not always available and so you may need to send in a support request to get them.

• The Nuclear Option: If all else fails, and you’ve even turned to search engines for help, there’s still the Android equivalent of the nuclear option: a factory reset. To perform a factory reset go to

1. Settings
  2. Backup and Reset
  3. Then Chose Reset at the Bottom of your window

Like, share and Comment to this Article  
Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:12 pm

I have a problem with Google play store Crashing, it keeps telling me that '' Unfortunately , google play service has Stopped.''
I cleared the data as mentioned in the article but its still giving me same pop up Notification. what should i do know???
Snows
Ultimate goal ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Ultimate goal  ✭✭✭✭✭✭

PostSnows on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:25 pm

@Emmi wrote:I have a problem with Google play store Crashing, it keeps telling me that '' Unfortunately , google play service has Stopped.''
I cleared the data as mentioned in the article but its still giving me same pop up Notification. what should i do know???
Hey @emmi  the best you can do when ever that problem keeps poping up   is to Run a factory Reset or flash the phone. But before doing that remember to Backup your files in PC
Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:47 pm

@Snows wrote:
@Emmi wrote:I have a problem with Google play store Crashing, it keeps telling me that '' Unfortunately , google play service has Stopped.''
Hey @emmi  the best you can do when ever that problem keeps poping up   is to Run a factory Reset or flash the phone. But before doing that remember to Backup your files in PC
thanks for your support
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum