STAFF ONLINE
Latest topics
» [Download Video] Cobhams Asuquo – Starlight
by Emmi Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» [Download Music] Burna Boy – Gbona
by Emmi Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» [Download Music] 9ice Ft. Beambo Taylor – E O Mo Meme
by Emmi Yesterday at 2:21 pm

» Davido Buys New iPhones For Members Of His Team (Photo)
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Davido & Wande Coal Link Up For A New Classic Song (Watch Teaser)
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:38 pm

» [Download Music] Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:26 pm

» [Download Music] Deekay Ft. Davido & Peruzzi – Hangover
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» 2018 Neco Gce Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Agricultural Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 11:55 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Financial Accounting Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Neco Gce Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 10:46 am

» [Download Music] D_Worldbank – Asam
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:49 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Commerce Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Commerce Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:19 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Biology Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Biology Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 9:09 am

» 2018 Neco Gce Literature In English Drama and Poetry Questions and Answers | Neco Gce Expo
by Emmi Yesterday at 6:41 am

» [Download Music] Jazzie Jonz Ft. Killertunes – Kowowale
by Emmi Yesterday at 1:06 am

» [Download Music] SIJ – Goke
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:58 am

» [Download Video] DJ Neptune Ft. Skales & Harmonize – Do Like I Do
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:47 am

» [Download Video] Zoro Ft. Mr Real – Upandan
by Emmi Yesterday at 12:27 am

» Davido Shares After S*x Video Of Himself & His Girlfriend Chioma After Osun Governorship Election (Watch Video)
by Emmi Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 pm

» Davido Reveals Why He Is Always Winning
by Emmi Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:10 pm

» Baby Snitch, You’ll Be OK – Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kokun’s Depression & Suicidal Post
by Emmi Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

[Download Music] Burna Boy – Gbona

Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:58 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Gbona" by Burna Boy,  the song was produced by Kel P. Click the below link to download and listen to GbonaBurna Boy. 

Still on the heels of the massive success accrued from his sophomore album – ‘Outside’, Burna Boy drops a new conscious banger titled “Gbona”, produced by Kel P.

The singer promised …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

[Download Music] 9ice Ft. Beambo Taylor – E O Mo Meme

Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:21 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled ''E o mo Meme" by #9ice featured Beambo Taylor,  click the below link to download and listen to E o mo  Meme. 

“E o mo Meme” means “You Know Nothing” or better still we can say “Una never see anything” E o mo meme is a new sound that comes from the cooking pot of AAR (Alapomeji Ancestral …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:26 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Oya Hit Me" by popular Instagram comedian named Broda Shaggi, the song was produced by Masterkraft. Click the below link to download and listen to Oya Hit Me. 

The fast rising Popular Instagram comedian, Broda Shaggi who is known for his trending phrase Oya Hit Me has finally released his most anticipated single …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] Deekay Ft. Davido & Peruzzi – Hangover

Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:15 pm by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Hangover" by #Deekay Featured DMW Boss, #Davido and #Peruzzi, Click the below link to download and listen to Hangover. 

It’s been over a year since we heard from former HKN signee – Deekay. The Ghanaian singer makes a major comeback to the scene by dishing out a potential heavy hitter.

He …

[ Full reading ]

[Download Music] D_Worldbank – Asam

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:49 am by Emmi

Download Music Mp3 titled "Asam" by chidiebere Michael popularly known as #D_Worldbank, click the below link to Download and listen to Asam. 

A fast rising afropop sensation hails, chidiebere Michael popularly known as D_Worldbank has drops a brand new single titled “Asam“.

The rising act first showed interest in music at a very …

[ Full reading ]

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

How To Easily Root Your Android Smartphone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter1
Master✭✭✭✭
Master✭✭✭✭

PostPeter1 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 am

Free utility KingoRoot makes it a snap to take total control of just about any Android smartphone. Here's how to use it.

Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking, a means of unlocking the operating system so you can install unapproved apps, deleted unwanted bloatware, update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock (or underclock) the processor, customize anything and so on.

Of course, for the average user, this sounds like -- and can be -- a scary process. After all, "rooting" around in your smartphone's core software might seem like a recipe for disaster. One wrong move and you could end up with bricked handset.
Thankfully, there's a utility that makes rooting a one-click affair: KingoRoot. It's free and it works -- though not with all devices.
I originally tested Kingo on a Virgin Mobile Supreme and Asus Nexus 7; the process proved quick and easy. More recently, I used it to root a OnePlus One, and this time it was even easier -- because an app did all the work.
However, I couldn't get the utility to work on a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6. Your mileage may vary, of course, and I definitely recommend checking the compatibility list before proceeding. (Even if your device isn't on it, the utility may work with it.) Here's how to get started.

The app version

The easiest way to use KingoRoot is to install the app version, which literally performs the root process with just one tap.
In fact, the only complicated part is actually getting that app onto your Android device. That's because it's not available in the Google Play Store; instead, you must download the KingoRoot APK and manually install it.

Ideally, you'll just point your device's mobile to the KingoRoot Android page and download it directly. If that doesn't work for some reason, or you're working from your PC, download the APK and email it to yourself as an attachment. Then, on your device, open that e-mail and download that attachment.
To install it, however, you'll need to make sure your device is set to allow apps from unknown sources. In most versions of Android, that goes like this: Head to Settings, tap Security, scroll down to Unknown Sources and toggle the switch to the on position.
Now you can install KingoRoot. Then run the app, tap One Click Root, and cross your fingers. If all goes well, your device should be rooted within about 60 seconds. (On my aforementioned Galaxy S6, the process made it to 90 percent, then the phone crashed and rebooted. Luckily, no harm done.)

The desktop version

Kingo's support pages suggested I might have better luck with the Galaxy S6 if I tried the Windows version of KingoRoot. Here's that process:

No adware! Leave this box unchecked and be sure to click Decline during installation.
Screenshot by Rick Broida/CNET
Step 1: Download and install KingoRoot for Windows, making sure to leave unchecked the option to "Install Yahoo powered Chromium browser" and then click Decline to prevent any other adware incursions.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging mode on your phone. If it's running Android 4.0 or 4.1, tap Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for "USB debugging." (You may need to switch "Developer options" to On before you can do so.) On Android 4.2, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK to approve the setting change.

On Android 4.3 and later (including 5.0, though this also applies to some versions of 4.2), tap Settings, About Phone, then scroll down to Build Number. Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, "You are now a developer!"
With that done, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK to approve the setting change.
Step 3: Run Android Root on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. After a moment, the former should show a connection to the latter. Your device screen may show an "Allow USB debugging?" pop-up. Tick "Always allow from this computer," then tap OK.

Step 4: Click Root, then sit back and wait while the utility does its thing. After a few minutes, my Galaxy S6 got to 70 percent, and then the phone once again crashed and rebooted. Again, your mileage can (and most likely will) vary.
And that's all there is to it. If you decide you want to reverse the process, just run Android Root again, connect your phone, then click Remove Root. (Same goes for the app version, more or less.)
Now, what should you do with your rooted phone? Hit the comments to share your favorite options.

SOurce> Cnet.com
Gab2
Master User✭✭✭✭✭
Master User✭✭✭✭✭

PostGab2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:26 am

Hey,  I find it hard Rooting my Hotnote Android  phone,  please can you help me out?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum