Most of us have been hearing of mtn sme data and didn't actually know what is it or how it is done.. In this post, I'll throw more lights on mtn sme data share service.
What is SME DATA SHARING SERVICE?
MTN SME Data Share is a prepaid service specifically designed for growing businesses, offering business owners the ability to buy MTN data bundles and share with their staff. If you want to start data selling business in Nigeria, you can also explore MTN SME data share.
MTN SME Data Share has been designed to be simple, intuitive self-service solution, putting you in full control of your spend on data across your business.
To enjoy this service, you will need to first migrate to the MTN SME Plus tariff plan by texting 460 to 131.
FEATURES OF MTN SME DATA SHARING.
- Data is transferred to beneficiaries using SMS or USSD
- Data can be shared with anyone.
- The sharer of the data (sponsor) will have control of allocating data
HOW TO BUY MTN DATA SHARE BUNDLE
To purchase an MTN SME Data Share bundle, all you need to do is:
- Send 460 to 131 or dial *460# to migrate to the SME Plus Service Class.
- You must ensure your airtime balance (on the mobile phone doing the sharing) can cater for the cost of data bundle being purchased.
- Pay for a data share bundle by sending the keyword that corresponds to the plan you wish to purchase (as in table above).
If you don’t have enough airtime on your MTN line, you can top up your MTN line with recharge card, VTU or by making use of Quickteller .
How To Share MTN Data With a Beneficiary
You can dial *461# and follow the prompt
NOTE: You can only share data in multiples of 250MB, 500MB, 1GB, 2GB or 5GB. Sharing data in multiples of any other data sizes is not allowed.
HOW TO CHECK MTN SME DATA SHARE BALANCE
Send DATABALANCE to 131 or dial *461# and follow the prompt.
HOW DO BENEFICIARIES CHECK THEIR DATA BALANCE
The beneficiary checks own balance by sending SHAREBALANCE to 131 or dialing *461# and following the prompt.
EXPIRY DATA OF THE SME DATA SHARE BUNDLE
When a Data Share Sponsor successfully shares a portion of his data bundle to a Data Share Beneficiary, the data shall expire on the same date as the originating data bundle. For example if the Sponsor’s originating bundle is a 30-day plan expiring 1st March 2018, then the Data Share created for the Beneficiary will also expire on 1st March 2018.
You can also check out the MTN SME Data share codes at MTN website..